Monday 18 April 2011

W3D6 Journal


W3D6 Journal

W3D6(Week 3 Day 6) 10/04/2011
There is a reason why I performed W3D6 first instead of W3D5 - To support my struggle blog in SS675. (Sorry)  
 
Readings:
Psalm 17:1-9
Proverbs 3:3-5
NT: Matthew 15:10-39
OT: Genesis 44-45

My Golden Verse: Proverbs 3:5

Accepting
Proverbs 3:5

(5) Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding.
(Courtesy of  http://alkitab.otak.info/)

Contemplating

As Human beings, it is natural that by the brain given by God, we process all inputs through our brain with its logic.
However, God's way are beyond logical thoughts, beyond human understandings. Then what to do?

If we try to crunch it with our brain, we may go Crazy. Just like if you try to overload a computer, it may explodes, overfill a cup with water-it overflows and goes to a waste, yada yada yada.

It is normal to have doubts, hesitate, argue with God. It is our nature but we shall use NIKE - Just Do It, Don't Hesitate and Don't Argue.  He is our Creator so what can He be wrong of?

It seems weird but that is the way it is.


Taking Action

When God ask, Just Do It! Lord, please get rid of those things that hinders me from performing Your will. Remove all doubts that I have upon You so that I may believe as a child believe in any words told to them.
End of my W3D6.

God Bless,

SS675,
I'm a Growing Weed!

No comments:

Post a Comment